Cooking-related tools in English

There are many stylish and useful cooking utensils / gadgets that you can buy online from American, French, or Italian etc. sites. These sites ship to Japan for a nominal fee and some of their products are far superior to the ones that you can buy in your neighborhood store. BUT, before you can order online, you need to know how to search for these items in English.

Do you know what this is called in English because I have no idea what it’s called in Japanese. 続きを読む